Awesome Jobs in your inbox everyday, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bali

Dear friends,

I am writing in regards to the career opportunity that you may have information in Bali for Executive/Sales & Marketing & E-commerce.

Here below are some of the best practiced skills I have mastered over the past years.

Administrative Fields
Personal Assistant/Secretarial
Coordinating Skills (Coordinating Employee, advertising campaign, and client's needs)
Customer Relations
Sales & Marketing; Face to face & telephone sales
Networking and Socializing
SEO & Internet Lead Generations
Computer skills / Fluent in most software
Ongoing motivation and positivity.

Please let me know if you all have information of the opportunity that i might interested. I will send my CV by request only.

my email is winaJ1@yahoo.com

thank you and best for this love month
Wina

No comments: